Join our seasonal team, working full-time during the spring and summer of 2019. This position will include assisting with street maintenance and maintenance of city facilities, public areas and equipment.
- General Maintenance: landscaping and site maintenance, small equipment operations
- Water Maintenance: assist with water system operations, including wells, water treatment, storage and distribution lines, water meters, etc.
- Street Maintenance: assist with maintenance and repair of city streets, curbs, gutters, storm sewers, sidewalks; assist with patching and resurfacing, etc.
The ideal candidate will be:
- At least 16 years old with valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Performing manual and semi-skilled work, with ability to lift and carry up to 100 pounds, strenuous physical activity at times
- Able to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Able to work with other City employees and the general public
- Able to work inside and outside in varying weather conditions.
This is a full-time seasonal/temporary position, scheduled Monday thru Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm